ETHICS AND FRAUD HOTLINE CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER: LEONETTE CRAFFERT
Leonette Craffert obtained a Bachelor of Commerce Degree and a Bachelor of Laws Degree from the University of Cape. Having completed her articles, she was admitted as an Attorney.
Leonette joined Advance Call as Legal Officer for the Ethics and Fraud Hotline, and was promoted to position of Ethics and Fraud Hotline Chief Operations Officer, where her main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Ethics & Fraud Hotline
- Attending kick-off meetings with new clients to address any client concerns and identify client specific requirements
- Presenting Ethics & Fraud Hotline awareness presentations to ensure awareness of and compliance with the Hotline
- Ensuring that Advance Call and all its clients comply with the necessary legislation and
- Maintaining client relationships.
LIMPOPO PREMIER’S HOTLINE MANAGER: PEARL SESHANE
Pearl obtained a BTech degree in Contact Centre Management, as well as a BTech degree in Quality from the Tshwane University of Technology.
Pearl joined Advance Call in 2013 as a GBV Command Centre Shift Supervisor. In 2015, Pearl was appointed the GBV Command Centre Quality Assurer and Training Coordinator, responsible for ensuring continuous improvement by assessing compliance with the Quality Management System. In 2018, Pearl was promoted to Call Centre Manager of the Limpopo Premier’s Hotline, tasked with the daily management of the contact centre.
ETHICS & FRAUD HOTLINE CALL CENTRE MANAGER: MARIE ROOS
Marie has been working in the Contact Centre industry for over 14 years as has 10 years’ experience in contact centre management. Marie joined Advance Call in April 2016 as a Home Maintenance Line Service Expert and was promoted to Home Maintenance Line Key Account Manager in September 2016.
In recognition of Marie’s exceptional efficiency and sense of responsibility, she was appointed as the Call Centre Manager of the Ethics & Fraud Hotline, tasked with the daily management of this Hotline, which includes rendering of support to clients with forensic reports and initiation of investigations of the disclosures logged with the Hotline.
FAIM CONTACT CENTRE MANAGER: JUNITHA ALLI
Junitha has been with Advance Call since its inception in 2001 and was appointed FAIM Contact Centre Manager in 2004.
Junitha was responsible for the development and implementation of the FAIM Contact Centre and is responsible for the daily operations of the FAIM Contact Centre, including continuous training of the FAIM Contact Centre workforce and client liaison.
IT MANAGER: DONALD FRASER
Donald holds a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, as well an Honours degree from the University of Pretoria Graduate School of Technology Management.
He has over seven years’ experience in managing contact centre projects and operations.
Donald’s areas of expertise and focus include:
- Process and systems engineering – more than 15 assignments across the development and implementation of contact centre solutions.
- Process and architecture – design and development of real-time informational portals and dashboards for clients.
- Project management – development, implementation, and operation of more than six contact centre solutions in the telecommunications and public sectors.
- ICT management – development and implementation of VOIP technology, various custom-made software applications, and disaster recovery planning.
QUALITY MANAGER: ADRI VISSER
Adri Visser obtained a Bachelors degree in Consumer Science from the University of Pretoria and a certificate in Total Quality Management (NQF6) from Unisa. Adri joined Advance Call as Quality Manager in March 2006.
As Quality Management Representative, Adri has been responsible for successfully developing and implementing a Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001. Adri is also responsible for ensuring the annual ISO 9001 accreditation on behalf of Advance Call.
FINANCIAL MANAGER: CINDY MARÉ
Cindy holds a National Diploma in Office Management and Technology from the Tshwane University of Technology.
Cindy joined Advance Call in March 2007 and in December 2010, Cindy was promoted to Financial Manager. She currently manages 220 debtors, the invoicing process, and new contract registrations. In addition, she is responsible for payments, bookkeeping, and matters related to human resources.